H.R.289 - GO Act115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.289 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of the Interior
- Forests, forestry, trees
- Government liability
- Land use and conservation
- Licensing and registrations
- Outdoor recreation
- Parks, recreation areas, trails
- Rural conditions and development
- Small business
- User charges and fees