H.R.2910 - Promoting Interagency Coordination for Review of Natural Gas Pipelines Act115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.2910 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Computer security and identity theft
- Environmental assessment, monitoring, research
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
- Government information and archives
- Intergovernmental relations
- Licensing and registrations
- Oil and gas
- State and local government operations
- Transportation employees
- Transportation safety and security