H.R.2943 - Outdoor Recreation Legacy Partnership Grant Program Act115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.2943 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Employment and training programs
- Energy revenues and royalties
- Gulf of Mexico
- Indian lands and resources rights
- Land transfers
- Marine and coastal resources, fisheries
- Oil and gas
- Outdoor recreation
- Parks, recreation areas, trails
- Public-private cooperation
- Urban and suburban affairs and development
- Youth employment and child labor