H.R.3089 - Corporate Transparency Act of 2017115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.3089 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Business records
- Civil actions and liability
- Congressional oversight
- Corporate finance and management
- Department of the Treasury
- Fraud offenses and financial crimes
- Government information and archives
- Government studies and investigations
- Immigration status and procedures
- Office of Management and Budget (OMB)
- Public contracts and procurement