H.R.3210 - Securely Expediting Clearances Through Reporting Transparency Act of 2018115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.3210 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional oversight
- Executive Office of the President
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Government studies and investigations
- Intelligence activities, surveillance, classified information
- Office of Personnel Management (OPM)
- Presidents and presidential powers, Vice Presidents