H.R.3540 - Quadrennial Energy Review Act of 2017115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.3540 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Advanced technology and technological innovations
- Alternative and renewable resources
- Congressional oversight
- Electric power generation and transmission
- Energy efficiency and conservation
- Energy research
- Energy storage, supplies, demand
- General energy matters
- Government buildings, facilities, and property
- International organizations and cooperation
- Public-private cooperation
- Research administration and funding