H.R.3666 - Fort McClellan Health Registry Act115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.3666 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Disability assistance
- Government information and archives
- Hazardous wastes and toxic substances
- Health care coverage and access
- Health information and medical records
- Medical research
- Medical tests and diagnostic methods
- Military facilities and property
- Veterans' medical care
- Veterans' pensions and compensation