H.R.3686 - Disaster Relief Appropriations Act, 2017115th Congress (2017-2018)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Jackson Lee, Sheila [D-TX-18] (Introduced 09/06/2017)|
|Committees:||House - Appropriations; Budget|
|Latest Action:||09/11/2017 Sponsor introductory remarks on measure. (All Actions)|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Summary: H.R.3686 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)All Information (Except Text)
Introduced in House (09/06/2017)
Disaster Relief Appropriations Act, 2017
This bill provides emergency supplemental FY2017 appropriations to several federal departments and agencies for expenses related to the consequences of Hurricane Harvey.
The funding provided by this bill is designated as emergency spending, which is exempt from discretionary spending limits and other budget enforcement rules.
The bill provides FY2017 appropriations to:
- the Department of Agriculture,
- the Department of Commerce,
- the Department of Justice,
- the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA),
- the Legal Services Corporation,
- the Department of Defense,
- the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers,
- the General Services Administration,
- the Small Business Administration,
- the Department of Homeland Security,
- the Department of the Interior,
- the Environmental Protection Agency,
- the Forest Service,
- the Smithsonian Institution,
- the Department of Labor,
- the Department of Health and Human Services,
- the Department of Transportation, and
- the Department of Housing and Urban Development.
The bill also specifies several requirements and restrictions for the use of funds provided by this bill.