H.R.3718 - International Communications Privacy Act115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.3718 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Business records
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Criminal procedure and sentencing
- Diplomacy, foreign officials, Americans abroad
- Government information and archives
- International law and treaties
- International organizations and cooperation
- Internet and video services
- Right of privacy
- Telephone and wireless communication