H.R.3792 - Animal Emergency Planning Act of 2017115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.3792 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Animal and plant health
- Animal protection and human-animal relationships
- Business records
- Department of Agriculture
- Emergency planning and evacuation
- Medical research
- Museums, exhibitions, cultural centers
- Natural disasters
- Veterinary medicine and animal diseases