H.R.3816 - To require notification following a breach of security of a system containing personal information, and for other purposes.115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.3816 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Civil actions and liability
- Computer security and identity theft
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Consumer credit
- Contracts and agency
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- Federal preemption
- Internet and video services
- Right of privacy
- State and local government operations