H.R.3990 - National Monument Creation and Protection Act115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.3990 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Archaeology and anthropology
- Environmental assessment, monitoring, research
- Historic sites and heritage areas
- Land use and conservation
- Monuments and memorials
- Parks, recreation areas, trails
- Presidents and presidential powers, Vice Presidents
- Wilderness and natural areas, wildlife refuges, wild rivers, habitats