H.R.4195 - Congress Leads by Example Act of 2017115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.4195 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative remedies
- Congressional agencies
- Congressional officers and employees
- Employment discrimination and employee rights
- Government Accountability Office (GAO)
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Government information and archives
- Judicial procedure and administration
- Libraries and archives
- Library of Congress
- Worker safety and health