H.R.4705 - Me Too Congressional Ethics Act115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.4705 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative remedies
- Civil actions and liability
- Congressional officers and employees
- Congressional operations and organization
- Employment discrimination and employee rights
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Government ethics and transparency, public corruption
- Government studies and investigations
- House Committee on Ethics
- Senate Select Committee on Ethics