H.R.4729 - Ending Secrecy About Workplace Sexual Harassment Act115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.4729 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Assault and harassment offenses
- Business records
- Civil actions and liability
- Congressional oversight
- Employee benefits and pensions
- Employment discrimination and employee rights
- Government information and archives
- Government studies and investigations
- Sex offenses
- Sex, gender, sexual orientation discrimination
- Wages and earnings