H.R.4909 - STOP School Violence Act of 2018115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.4909 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Child safety and welfare
- Crime prevention
- Education programs funding
- Educational facilities and institutions
- Elementary and secondary education
- Health personnel
- Law enforcement administration and funding
- Law enforcement officers
- Mental health
- School administration
- Teaching, teachers, curricula
- Violent crime