H.R.5294 - Treating Barriers to Prosperity Act of 2018115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.5294 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Appalachian Regional Commission
- Drug trafficking and controlled substances
- Drug, alcohol, tobacco use
- Economic development
- Health care coverage and access
- Health programs administration and funding
- Health promotion and preventive care
- Health technology, devices, supplies
- Infrastructure development
- Internet and video services
- Rural conditions and development
- Worker safety and health