H.R.5608 - Explore America Act of 2018115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.5608 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Advisory bodies
- Congressional oversight
- Economic development
- Employment and training programs
- Historic sites and heritage areas
- Historical and cultural resources
- Housing and community development funding
- Land use and conservation
- Parks, recreation areas, trails
- Performance measurement
- Travel and tourism