H.R.5715 - Strengthening Partnerships to Prevent Opioid Abuse Act115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.5715 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Drug trafficking and controlled substances
- Drug, alcohol, tobacco use
- Fraud offenses and financial crimes
- Government information and archives
- Health care costs and insurance
- Health information and medical records
- Prescription drugs
- Public contracts and procurement
- Right of privacy