H.R.575 - Cosmetic Modernization Amendments of 2017115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.575 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Consumer affairs
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Drug safety, medical device, and laboratory regulation
- Federal preemption
- Government information and archives
- Health information and medical records
- Licensing and registrations
- Product safety and quality
- Trade restrictions