H.R.5786 - Military Construction, Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2019115th Congress (2017-2018) |
|Sponsor:||Rep. Dent, Charles W. [R-PA-15] (Introduced 05/11/2018)|
|Committees:||House - Appropriations|
|Committee Reports:||H. Rept. 115-673|
|Latest Action:||House - 05/11/2018 Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 518. (All Actions)|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
- Passed Senate
- To President
- Became Law
Summary: H.R.5786 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)All Information (Except Text)
Introduced in House (05/11/2018)
Military Construction, Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2019
Provides FY2019 appropriations for Military Construction, the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), and related agencies.
Provides appropriations to the Department of Defense (DOD) for Military Construction for:
- the Army;
- the Navy and Marine Corps;
- the Air Force;
- Defense-wide agencies and activities;
- the Army and Air National Guard; and
- the Army, Navy, and Air Force Reserves.
Provides appropriations to DOD for the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) Security Investment Program.
Provides appropriations for the Department of Defense Base Closure Account.
Provides appropriations to DOD for Construction and Operation and Maintenance of Family Housing for the Army, the Navy and Marine Corps, the Air Force, and Defense-wide agencies and activities.
Provides appropriations to DOD for the Family Housing Improvement Fund and the Military Unaccompanied Housing Improvement Fund.
Provides appropriations to the VA for:
- the Veterans Benefits Administration,
- the Veterans Health Administration,
- the National Cemetery Administration, and
- Departmental Administration.
Provides appropriations for related agencies and programs, including:
- the American Battle Monuments Commission,
- the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims,
- Cemeterial Expenses of the Army, and
- the Armed Forces Retirement Home.
Provide appropriations to DOD for Overseas Contingency Operations Military Construction projects of:
- the Army,
- the Navy and Marine Corps,
- the Air Force, and
- Defense-wide agencies and activities.
Sets forth permissible and prohibited uses for funds provided by this and other appropriations Acts.