H.R.5869 - Maritime Border Security Review Act115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.5869 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Border security and unlawful immigration
- Congressional oversight
- Drug trafficking and controlled substances
- Government studies and investigations
- Human trafficking
- Intergovernmental relations
- Law enforcement administration and funding
- Marine and inland water transportation
- Performance measurement
- Smuggling and trafficking
- State and local government operations
- Transportation safety and security