H.R.5952 - Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2019115th Congress (2017-2018)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Culberson, John Abney [R-TX-7] (Introduced 05/24/2018)|
|Committees:||House - Appropriations|
|Committee Reports:||H. Rept. 115-704|
|Latest Action:||House - 05/24/2018 Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 544. (All Actions)|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Summary: H.R.5952 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)All Information (Except Text)
Reported to House without amendment (05/24/2018)
Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2019
Provides FY2019 appropriations to the Department of Commerce; the Department of Justice (DOJ); science agencies, including the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) and the National Science Foundation (NSF); and several related agencies.
Department of Commerce Appropriations Act, 2019
Provides appropriations to the Department of Commerce for:
- the International Trade Administration,
- the Bureau of Industry and Security,
- the Economic Development Administration,
- the Minority Business Development Agency,
- Economic and Statistical Analysis,
- the Bureau of the Census,
- the National Telecommunications and Information Administration,
- the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office,
- the National Institute of Standards and Technology,
- the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, and
- Departmental Management.
Department of Justice Appropriations Act, 2019
Provides appropriations to DOJ for:
- General Administration;
- the U.S. Parole Commission;
- Legal Activities;
- the U.S. Marshals Service;
- the National Security Division;
- Interagency Law Enforcement;
- the Federal Bureau of Investigation;
- the Drug Enforcement Administration;
- the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives; and
- the Federal Prison System.
Provides appropriations to DOJ for State and Local Law Enforcement Activities, including the Office on Violence Against Women and the Office of Justice Programs.
Science Appropriations Act, 2019
Provides appropriations for science agencies, including:
- the Office of Science and Technology Policy,
- the National Space Council,
- NASA, and
- the NSF.
Provides appropriations to related agencies, including:
- the Commission on Civil Rights,
- the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission,
- the U.S. International Trade Commission,
- the Legal Services Corporation,
- the Marine Mammal Commission,
- the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative, and
- the State Justice Institute.
Sets forth permissible and prohibited uses for funds provided by this and other appropriations Acts.