H.R.6095 - Export Administration Anti-Discrimination Act115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.6095 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Civil actions and liability
- Competitiveness, trade promotion, trade deficits
- Congressional oversight
- Corporate finance and management
- Education programs funding
- Employment discrimination and employee rights
- Federal preemption
- Higher education
- Social work, volunteer service, charitable organizations
- State and local government operations
- Trade restrictions
- U.S. and foreign investments