H.R.6236 - Family Unity Rights and Protection Act115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.6236 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Border security and unlawful immigration
- Child safety and welfare
- Congressional oversight
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Detention of persons
- Family relationships
- Government information and archives
- Immigration status and procedures
- Refugees, asylum, displaced persons
- Right of privacy
- State and local government operations