H.R.6258 - Financial Services and General Government Appropriations Act, 2019115th Congress (2017-2018) |
|Sponsor:||Rep. Graves, Tom [R-GA-14] (Introduced 06/28/2018)|
|Committees:||House - Appropriations|
|Committee Reports:||H. Rept. 115-792|
|Latest Action:||House - 06/28/2018 Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 612. (All Actions)|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
- Passed Senate
- To President
- Became Law
Summary: H.R.6258 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)All Information (Except Text)
Reported to House without amendment (06/28/2018)
Financial Services and General Government Appropriations Act, 2019
Provides FY2019 appropriations to the Department of the Treasury, the Executive Office of the President, the judiciary, the District of Columbia, and several independent agencies.
Department of the Treasury Appropriations Act, 2019
Provides appropriations to the Department of the Treasury, including the Internal Revenue Service.
Executive Office of the President Appropriations Act, 2019
Provides appropriations for the Executive Office of the President and Funds Appropriated to the President.
Judiciary Appropriations Act, 2019
Provides appropriations to the judiciary, including the U.S. Supreme Court, other federal courts, administrative offices, and the U.S. Sentencing Commission.
District of Columbia Appropriations Act, 2019
Provides appropriations to the District of Columbia, including Federal Funds and District of Columbia Funds.
Provides appropriations to independent agencies, including:
- the Administrative Conference of the United States,
- the Consumer Product Safety Commission,
- the Election Assistance Commission,
- the Federal Communications Commission,
- the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation,
- the Federal Election Commission,
- the Federal Labor Relations Authority,
- the Federal Trade Commission,
- the General Services Administration,
- the Harry S. Truman Scholarship Fund,
- the Merit Systems Protection Board,
- the National Archives and Records Administration,
- the National Credit Union Administration,
- the Office of Government Ethics,
- the Office Personnel Management,
- the Office of Special Counsel,
- the Postal Regulatory Commission,
- the Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board,
- the Public Buildings Reform Board,
- the Securities and Exchange Commission,
- the Selective Service System,
- the Small Business Administration,
- the U.S. Postal Service, and
- the U.S. Tax Court.
Includes authorizing legislation that:
- modifies various financial services laws and policies;
- modifies privacy laws regarding disclosures of electronic communications and related records stored or maintained by service providers; and
- requires the Federal Communications Commission to amend station antenna structure regulations to prohibit certain private land use restrictions from applying to amateur radio stations.