H.R.6602 - To reauthorize the New Jersey Coastal Heritage Trail Route, and for other purposes.115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.6602 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Historic sites and heritage areas
- Historical and cultural resources
- Land use and conservation
- Marine and coastal resources, fisheries
- New Jersey
- Parks, recreation areas, trails
- Roads and highways
- Wilderness and natural areas, wildlife refuges, wild rivers, habitats
- Wildlife conservation and habitat protection