H.R.6676 - Douglas County Economic Development and Conservation Act115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.6676 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Floods and storm protection
- Forests, forestry, trees
- Indian lands and resources rights
- Land transfers
- Land use and conservation
- Outdoor recreation
- Parks, recreation areas, trails
- Water use and supply
- Wilderness and natural areas, wildlife refuges, wild rivers, habitats
- Wildlife conservation and habitat protection