H.R.6729 - Empowering Financial Institutions to Fight Human Trafficking Act of 2018115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.6729 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Bank accounts, deposits, capital
- Banking and financial institutions regulation
- Congressional oversight
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Department of the Treasury
- Foreign and international banking
- Fraud offenses and financial crimes
- Government information and archives
- Human trafficking
- Licensing and registrations
- Social work, volunteer service, charitable organizations