H.R.6835 - PFAS Federal Facility Accountability Act of 2018115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.6835 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional oversight
- Environmental assessment, monitoring, research
- Environmental health
- Environmental regulatory procedures
- Government buildings, facilities, and property
- Hazardous wastes and toxic substances
- Intergovernmental relations
- Pollution liability
- Soil pollution
- State and local government operations
- Water quality
- Water use and supply