H.R.6992 - Protecting and Securing Chemical Facilities from Terrorist Attacks Act of 2018115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.6992 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Accounting and auditing
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Computer security and identity theft
- Department of Homeland Security
- Firearms and explosives
- Government information and archives
- Government studies and investigations
- Hazardous wastes and toxic substances
- Industrial facilities
- Performance measurement
- Personnel records