H.R.6998 - U.S.-Israel Cooperation Expansion Act115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.6998 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Arab-Israeli relations
- Diplomacy, foreign officials, Americans abroad
- Drug trafficking and controlled substances
- International exchange and broadcasting
- International organizations and cooperation
- Law enforcement administration and funding
- Law enforcement officers
- Middle East