H.R.7160 - Stopping Grinch Bots Act of 2018115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.7160 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Civil actions and liability
- Computer security and identity theft
- Computers and information technology
- Consumer affairs
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Evidence and witnesses
- Fraud offenses and financial crimes
- Intergovernmental relations
- Internet and video services
- Jurisdiction and venue
- State and local government operations