H.R.7182 - Stop Corrupt Iranian Oligarchs and Entities Act115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.7182 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional oversight
- Corporate finance and management
- Diplomacy, foreign officials, Americans abroad
- Economic performance and conditions
- Foreign and international corporations
- Foreign loans and debt
- Government ethics and transparency, public corruption
- Middle East
- Trade restrictions
- U.S. and foreign investments