H.R.7288 - Veterans' Right to Breathe Act115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.7288 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Air quality
- Cardiovascular and respiratory health
- Conflicts and wars
- Hazardous wastes and toxic substances
- Infectious and parasitic diseases
- Military facilities and property
- Military operations and strategy
- Military personnel and dependents
- Solid waste and recycling
- Veterans' medical care