H.R.796 - Drain the Swamp Act of 2017115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.796 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional officers and employees
- Elections, voting, political campaign regulation
- Federal officials
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Government ethics and transparency, public corruption
- Members of Congress
- Presidents and presidential powers, Vice Presidents
- Public participation and lobbying