H.R.80 - Resettlement Accountability National Security Act of 2017115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.80 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional oversight
- Disability assistance
- Employment taxes
- Food assistance and relief
- Government studies and investigations
- Housing and community development funding
- Immigrant health and welfare
- Immigration status and procedures
- Low- and moderate-income housing
- Refugees, asylum, displaced persons
- Tax administration and collection, taxpayers