H.Con.Res.47 - Expressing the sense of Congress that until the conclusion of the FBI's criminal and counterintelligence investigations into the nature of the Russian connection to the Trump campaign, the Trump Administration is acting under a "gray cloud" of the appearance of a conflict of interest, and, as such, should refrain from taking any actions or making any changes to United States policy that could be seen as benefitting President Putin or his inner circle.115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Con.Res.47 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Diplomacy, foreign officials, Americans abroad
- Elections, voting, political campaign regulation
- Federal officials
- Government ethics and transparency, public corruption
- Intelligence activities, surveillance, classified information
- Presidential administrations
- Presidents and presidential powers, Vice Presidents
- Subversive activities