H.Res.1031 - Authorizing certain Committees of the House of Representatives to intervene in the case of Texas v. United States, No. 4:18-cv-00167-O (N.D. Tex.) and authorizing the Office of General Counsel of the House to represent such Committees in such intervention.115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Res.1031 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Civil actions and liability
- Congressional committees
- Health care costs and insurance
- Health care coverage and access
- House Committee on Education and the Workforce
- House Committee on Energy and Commerce
- House Committee on Ways and Means
- House Committee on the Judiciary
- House of Representatives
- Judicial review and appeals
- Legislative rules and procedure