H.Res.1169 - Reaffirming the commitment of the United States to promote free, fair, transparent and credible elections in Bangladesh.115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Res.1169 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional tributes
- Elections, voting, political campaign regulation
- Foreign aid and international relief
- Human rights
- News media and reporting
- Racial and ethnic relations
- Refugees, asylum, displaced persons
- Sovereignty, recognition, national governance and status
- War crimes, genocide, crimes against humanity