H.Res.286 - Directing certain officials of the executive branch to provide information to the House of Representatives that will enable the House to meet its constitutional responsibility to conduct oversight of the executive branch by investigating potential conflicts of interests of President Donald J. Trump.115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Res.286 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional oversight
- Congressional-executive branch relations
- Corporate finance and management
- Elections, voting, political campaign regulation
- Federal officials
- Financial services and investments
- Government buildings, facilities, and property
- Government ethics and transparency, public corruption
- Government information and archives
- Presidential administrations
- Presidents and presidential powers, Vice Presidents
- Tax administration and collection, taxpayers