H.Res.336 - Reaffirming a strong commitment to the United States-Mexico partnership.115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Res.336 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Diplomacy, foreign officials, Americans abroad
- Drug trafficking and controlled substances
- Government ethics and transparency, public corruption
- Human rights
- International organizations and cooperation
- Latin America
- Law enforcement administration and funding
- Military assistance, sales, and agreements
- Rule of law and government transparency
- Violent crime