All Information (Except Text) for H.Res.438 - Impeaching Donald John Trump, President of the United States, for high crimes and misdemeanors.115th Congress (2017-2018) |
ResolutionHide Overview icon-hide
|Sponsor:||Rep. Sherman, Brad [D-CA-30] (Introduced 07/12/2017)|
|Committees:||House - Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||House - 07/12/2017 Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary. (All Actions)|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Agreed to in House
There is 1 version of this bill. View text
All Actions (2)
Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.
Introduced in House
|Rep. Green, Al [D-TX-9]*||07/12/2017|
|Committee / Subcommittee||Date||Activity||Reports|
|House Judiciary||07/12/2017||Referred to|
Subject — Policy Area:
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional-executive branch relations
- Constitution and constitutional amendments
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Department of Justice
- Elections, voting, political campaign regulation
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Federal officials
- Government ethics and transparency, public corruption
- Presidents and presidential powers, Vice Presidents
Latest Summary (1)
Introduced in House (07/12/2017)
Impeaches President Donald John Trump for high crimes and misdemeanors.
Sets forth an article of impeachment stating that President Trump prevented, obstructed, and impeded the administration of justice during a federal investigation.