H.Res.438 - Impeaching Donald John Trump, President of the United States, for high crimes and misdemeanors.115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Res.438 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional-executive branch relations
- Constitution and constitutional amendments
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Department of Justice
- Elections, voting, political campaign regulation
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Federal officials
- Government ethics and transparency, public corruption
- Presidents and presidential powers, Vice Presidents
- Subversive activities