H.Res.705 - Impeaching Donald John Trump, President of the United States, of high misdemeanors.115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Res.705 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Caribbean area
- Congressional-executive branch relations
- Government ethics and transparency, public corruption
- Immigration status and procedures
- Military personnel and dependents
- Political movements and philosophies
- Presidents and presidential powers, Vice Presidents
- Professional sports
- Protest and dissent
- Racial and ethnic relations
- Sex, gender, sexual orientation discrimination
- Violent crime