H.Res.726 - Raising a question of the privileges of the House.115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Res.726 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Border security and unlawful immigration
- Congressional operations and organization
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Detention of persons
- Government ethics and transparency, public corruption
- House of Representatives
- Immigration status and procedures
- Law enforcement officers
- Legislative rules and procedure
- Members of Congress
- U.S. Capitol