H.Res.922 - Defining presidential wars not declared by Congress under Article I, section 8, clause 11 (Declare War Clause) as impeachable "high crimes and misdemeanors" within the meaning of Article II, section 4 of the Constitution and defining the meanings of war and cobelligerency for purposes of the Declare War Clause and Impeachment provisions.115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Res.922 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Conflicts and wars
- Congressional oversight
- Government ethics and transparency, public corruption
- Intelligence activities, surveillance, classified information
- Military assistance, sales, and agreements
- Military education and training
- Military operations and strategy
- Presidents and presidential powers, Vice Presidents
- War and emergency powers