H.Res.955 - Affirming United States support to the nations of Ukraine, Georgia, and Moldova in their effort to retain political sovereignty and territorial integrity.115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Res.955 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Diplomacy, foreign officials, Americans abroad
- Energy storage, supplies, demand
- European Union
- Georgia (Republic)
- International organizations and cooperation
- Military assistance, sales, and agreements
- Military operations and strategy
- Oil and gas
- Sovereignty, recognition, national governance and status
- Trade agreements and negotiations