S.1033 - A bill to amend the Healthy Forests Restoration Act of 2003 to provide for stewardship contracting projects, and for other purposes.115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.1033 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional oversight
- Environmental assessment, monitoring, research
- Forests, forestry, trees
- Land transfers
- Land use and conservation
- Parks, recreation areas, trails
- Pest management
- Public contracts and procurement
- Roads and highways
- Rural conditions and development
- Water quality
- Wildlife conservation and habitat protection