S.1099 - Saving Federal Dollars Through Better Use of Government Purchase and Travel Cards Act of 2017115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.1099 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional oversight
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Fraud offenses and financial crimes
- General Services Administration
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Government information and archives
- Government studies and investigations
- Office of Management and Budget (OMB)
- Performance measurement
- Public contracts and procurement
- Transportation costs